Pure Crepe Mysore Silks in double contrast mango border design in dual colour combination pattern in bright colour combinations with rich contrast pallu and blouse, comes with zari weight of 80 grams. Silk mark certified.Traditional pure crepe Mysore silk saree in beautiful double contrast mango and chakra design border with contrast blouse.
From the land of silk and sandalwood, comes a fine textile fit for royalty. The Mysore silk saree is manufactured in Karnataka, which happens to be one of the largest mulberry silk producers in the country. It has come to become one of India’s fastest selling, and most demanded handloom products.
The vibrant (in color) yet subtle (in work) sarees with a smooth texture, minimalist design and rich feel make it an eternal favorite for weddings and traditional ceremonies. Here’s digging a little deeper into Mysore’s well-kept handloom secret.
Mysore Silk Saree Pure Crepe Double Contrast Border (Khaki)
- Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only
- hand dyed with beautiful colours and designs
- Pure crepe mysore silk saree in rich colour combinations with zari weight of 70 grams.
- This traditional handloom drape is beautifully woven with zari pattern
- Available with an unsticted pure crepe mysore silk contrast colour blouse.
- Comes with Silk mark certification provided by the Silk Mark Organisation of India for the purity of silk
- Excellent quality with handpicked designs
- Saree Fabric : Pure Crepe Mysore Silk
- Blouse Fabric : Pure Crepe Mysore Silk
- Saree length with blouse - 6.3 metres
- Blouse length - 80 cms