Pure Crepe Mysore silk saree Traditional pure crepe Mysore silk saree in beautiful mango design border with contrast blouse.
From the land of silk and sandalwood, comes a fine textile fit for royalty. The Mysore silk saree is manufactured in Karnataka, which happens to be one of the largest mulberry silk producers in the country. It has come to become one of India’s fastest selling, and most demanded handloom products.
The vibrant (in colour) yet subtle (in work) sarees with a smooth texture, minimalist design and rich feel make it an eternal favourite for weddings and traditional ceremonies. Here’s digging a little deeper into Mysore’s well-kept handloom secret.
Mysore Silk Saree Pure Crepe (Black with traditional Orange Mango Border)
- Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only
- hand dyed with beautiful colors and designs
- Pure crepe mysore silk saree in rich colour combinations with zari weight of 60 grams.
- This traditional handloom drape is beautifully woven with zari pattern
- Available with an unsticted pure crepe mysore silk contrast colour blouse.
- Comes with Silk mark certification provided by the Silk Mark Organisation of India for the purity of silk
- Excellent quality with handpicked designs
- Saree Fabric : Pure Crepe Mysore Silk
- Blouse Fabric : Pure Crepe Mysore Silk