Mysore silk saree in premium pure crepe. All over checks pattern with broad double colour border with beautiful floral patterns. Has double side borders with rich designs. Comes with rich colour combinations in contrast colours. Comes with pure crepe unstitched blouse with rich border design. Has a zari weight of 100 grams. Has grand pallu with designs to make it a master piece. Silk mark certified.
From the land of silk and sandalwood, comes a fine textile fit for royalty. The Mysore silk saree is manufactured in Karnataka, which happens to be one of the largest mulberry silk producers in the country. It has come to become one of India’s fastest selling, and most demanded handloom products.
The vibrant (in color) yet subtle (in work) sarees with a smooth texture, minimalist design and rich feel make it an eternal favorite for weddings and traditional ceremonies. Here’s digging a little deeper into Mysore’s well-kept handloom secret.
Mysore silk saree in premium pure crepe (Chickoo color Checks)
- Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only
- Hand dyed with beautiful colours and designs
- Pure crepe mysore silk saree in rich colour combinations with zari weight of 100 grams.
- Available with an unsticted pure crepe mysore silk contrast colour blouse.
- Comes with Silk mark certification provided by the Silk Mark Organisation of India for the purity of silk
- Excellent quality with handpicked designs
- Saree Fabric : Pure Crepe Mysore Silk
- Blouse Fabric : Pure Crepe Mysore Silk
- Saree length with blouse - 6.3 metres
- Blouse length - 80 cms