Pure Mysore silk saree (Crepe). Premium collections of pure Crepe Mysore Silk sarees in checks pattern in bright red colour with navy blue border. Has a broad navy blue colour border with rich zari designs in traditional patterns. All checks in the body with small buttas all over the saree. Has a beautiful combination colour grand pallu with designer stripes . Comes with unstitched pure Crepe Mysore Silk contrast colour navy blue blouse with rich matching border. Has a zari weight of 120 Grams with guarenteed thickness. Silk mark certified.
From the land of silk and sandalwood, comes a fine textile fit for royalty. The Mysore silk saree is manufactured in Karnataka, which happens to be one of the largest mulberry silk producers in the country. It has come to become one of India’s fastest selling, and most demanded handloom products.
The vibrant (in color) yet subtle (in work) sarees with a smooth texture, minimalist design and rich feel make it an eternal favorite for weddings and traditional ceremonies. Here’s digging a little deeper into Mysore’s well-kept handloom secret.
Mysore silk saree in checks pattern Crepe (Red)
- Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only
- Hand dyed with beautiful colours and designs
- Pure crepe mysore silk saree in rich colour combinations with zari weight of 120 grams.
- Available with an unsticted pure crepe mysore silk contrast colour blouse.
- Comes with Silk mark certification provided by the Silk Mark Organisation of India for the purity of silk
- Excellent quality with handpicked designs
- Saree Fabric : Pure Crepe Mysore Silk
- Blouse Fabric : Pure Crepe Mysore Silk
- Saree length with blouse - 6.3 metres
- Blouse length - 80 cms